Fabulous Wet BurritosAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1/2 (medium) onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) Mexican spice blend (cumin, paprika, cayenne, garlic)*
- Pinch (teaspoon) salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) diced tomatoes with green chilis, drained
- 1 (16.0 ounce can) refried beans
- 2 (10.0 ounce can) enchilada sauce
- 4 (12 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 8 (ounce) Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Crumble ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Add onion, and cook until translucent. Drain grease, and season with salt, pepper and Mexican spice blend. Stir in the diced tomatoes with green chilies and refried beans until well blended. Turn off heat, but keep warm.
- Place a warmed tortilla on a plate, and spoon a generous 1/2 cup of the ground beef mixture onto the center. Roll up tortilla over the filling. Spoon a generous amount of the sauce over the top, and sprinkle with cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place in oven-proof 9x13 inch casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- *Note: Taco seasoning, beef fajita seasoning, or equal amounts of the dried spices listed above can be substituted for the Mexican spice blend..
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C