Potato and Bratwurst Skillet DinnerAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 4 (whole) red potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 (bratwurst) bratwurst, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (small) onion, chopped
- 1/2 (cup) chopped green bell pepper
- 4 (tablespoon) soy sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) orange juice
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- (to taste) Pepper
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes; cover and cook for 6 minutes or until browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add bratwurst, onion and green pepper. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until meat is heated through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine the soy sauce, orange juice, salt and pepper; add to the skillet. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until meat and vegetables are evenly coated.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C