Bow Tie Pasta with Sausage and Sweet PeppersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) Italian sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 (medium) green bell peppers, chopped
- 8 (ounce) farfalle pasta
- 1/2 (cup) beef broth
- 1/4 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet over medium heat until sausage is brown and juices run clear. Drain grease from sausage mixture and return sausage and peppers to the pan. Pour in the broth, season with black pepper and salt, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 4 minutes.
- Toss pasta with sausage sauce and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C