World's Best Potato SoupAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 8 unpeeled potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (pint) half-and-half cream
- 1 (pound) bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large stock pot combine potatoes, onions, celery, bouillon cubes and enough water to cover all ingredients. Bring to a boil and simmer on medium heat until potatoes are with in 15 minutes of being finished.
- Add half and half, bacon, cream of mushroom soup and stir until creamy. Add cheese and stir until completely melted. Simmer on low until potatoes are done.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C