Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5-6 ounce) bone-in pork chops, 3/4-thick each
- 1/4 (cup) apricot preserves
- 2 (teaspoon) curry powder
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Lightly oil grate on grill and preheat grill to medium-high heat. In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup apricot preserves and curry powder. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush glaze on both sides of pork chops. Place on pre-heated medium-hot grill. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until internal temperature as measured with an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C