Pork Loin Chops with Apple Cider SauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (pound) pork loin chops
- Pinch (as needed) salt, to taste
- Pinch (as needed) black pepper, to taste
- Pinch (as needed) garlic powder, to taste
- 3 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 (cup) apple juice or apple cider
- 1 (tablespoon) apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder. Place in hot oil, and brown on both sides. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over chops, and pour in apple cider.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove chops to a plate, and return frying pan to stove over medium-high heat. Stir apple cider vinegar and apple juice (or cider, if using) into pan, and boil until sauce thickens, stirring frequently; about 7-8 minutes. Serve sauce over chops.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C