Grilled Sirloin SteakAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/4 (cup) soy sauce
- 1/4 (cup) Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 (cup) barbeque sauce
- 4 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 (teaspoon) steak seasoning
- 1/4 (teaspoon) seasoning salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 4 beef sirloin steaks
- In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, Italian-style salad dressing, barbeque sauce, vegetable oil, garlic, steak seasoning, seasoning salt, salt and ground black pepper. Place steak in the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 1-2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium to high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Cook steak on the prepared grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C