Turkey with Apple SlicesAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 4 (tablespoon) maple syrup
- 2 (tablespoon) cider vinegar
- 2 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 1 (teaspoon) chicken bouillon powder
- 1 (medium) granny smith apple, sliced
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Season turkey with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook turkey in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the juices run clear. Remove from the skillet; cover and keep warm. In the same skillet, combine the syrup, vinegar, mustard and bouillon. Add the apple; cook until tender. Return turkey to pan and coat with sauce.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C