Blue Cheese Strip Steaks and Grilled PotatoesAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (teaspoon) seasoning salt
- 1/2 (teaspoon) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried or fresh thyme leaves
- 4 New York strip steaks
- 1/2 (4.0 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate to prevent sticking.
- Toss potato slices with salt, pepper and thyme in large bowl. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Grill potato slices until tender and marked on both sides, about 10-15 minutes. Grill steaks 10 minutes for medium doneness, turning over after 5 minutes.
- Transfer steaks to serving plates; sprinkle with blue cheese. Serve with potatoes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C