Easy Fried ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (3.0 pound) whole chickens, cut into pieces
- 1 (cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 (tablespoon) seasoned salt
- 1 (tablespoon) garlic powder
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 2 (whole) eggs, beaten
- 1 (quart) vegetable oil for frying
- In a shallow plate or bowl, mix the flour, seasoned salt, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roll or shake the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and place on a platter. Then dip each chicken piece in the egg and roll again in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat oil for frying. Fry coated chicken pieces in hot oil for about 5 minutes on each side. Cover skillet and cook on lower heat for about 10 minutes. Remove cover, turn up heat and fry for 5 minutes on each side to make chicken crisp
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C