Cubed Steak and Wild RiceAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 (pound) cube steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (4.5 ounce package) long grain and wild rice mix (with seasoning packet)
- 2 (cup) water
- 5 (whole) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) garlic powder
- 1 (tablespoon) onion powder
- Melt butter in medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add cube steak and saute until evenly browned.
- Add uncooked long grain and wild rice mix, seasoning packet from rice, water, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder. Bring to a boil, stirring once; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 20-25 minutes or until all liquid has been absorbed.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C