Baked Beef StewAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (pound) beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (14.75 ounce can) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (cup) water
- 3 (tablespoon) instant tapioca
- 1 (tablespoon) beef bouillon granules
- 2 (teaspoon) white sugar
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ground black pepper
- 4 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 slices bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the stew meat; drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, water, tapioca, beef bouillon granules, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in the beef, carrots, celery, potatoes, onion, and bread cubes. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until meat and vegetables are tender.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C