Rib Eye Steaks With Mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (cup) beef broth
- 4 (tablespoon) balsamic vinegar
- 1 (teaspoon) dried thyme
- 1 (teaspoon) pepper
- 4 (8.0 ounce) beef rib eye steaks
- 2 (cup) sliced fresh mushrooms
- In bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Place the steaks in the large resealable plastic bag. Add half of the marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Preheat broiler in oven. Place rack 4-6 inches from heat source. Drain steaks and discard marinade used on steaks.
- Broil steaks on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness, approximately 3-4 minutes per side for medium.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the mushrooms. Serve over steaks.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C