Creole Chicken Thighs with Orange-Mustard SauceAdd to Cookbook original
- 8 (5.0 ounce) skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 3/4 (cup) orange juice
- 3/4 (cup) chicken broth
- 1/3 (cup) Creole or whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 (tablespoon) honey
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, to taste
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat oil in heavy medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until brown, about 6 minutes per side.
- Add orange juice and broth to skillet. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add mustard, honey and pepper sauce to skillet. Increase heat and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon, whisking occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet. Simmer until heated through, about 1 minute. Transfer chicken to plates; top with sauce and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C