Broiled Sweet And Tangy TilapiaAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (tablespoon) butter, divided
- 3 (teaspoon) lemon juice, divided
- 1 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 1 (teaspoon) red wine vinegar
- 2 (teaspoon) honey
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 1 (pound) tilapia fillets
- Preheat the oven broiler. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, and coat with 1 tablespoon butter.
- In a bowl, whisk together 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon melted butter, mustard, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Place the tilapia on the prepared baking sheet, and broil about 3 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn tilapia, and drizzle with about half the lemon juice dressing mixture. Continue broiling about 3 minutes, turn, and drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Continue broiling about 2 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with remaining lemon juice to serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C