Steak And Tomatoes Stroganoff Italian StyleAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (8.0 ounce) boneless New York strip or rib eye steaks
- 2 (14.5 ounce can) diced tomatoes
- 1 (pound) frozen Italian green beans, thawed
- 8 (ounce) sour cream
- 1 (pound) egg noodles, cooked following package directions
- 1 (teaspoon) salt (plus a pinch to season steak)
- 1/8 (teaspoon) black pepper (plus a pinch to season steak)
- Bring steaks to room temperature. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Season steaks with salt and black pepper. Place steaks in skillet; cook 4 minutes on each side. Remove steaks to plate and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Meantime, add tomatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and beans to skillet. Bring to simmer; cook 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Slice steak. Add steak and sour cream to skillet; gently cook until heated through - 1-2 minutes - do not let boil. Serve meat mixture over noodles.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C