Sweet Sausage MarsalaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) bow tie pasta
- 1 (pound) mild Italian sausage links
- 1/3 (cup) cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (tablespoon) Marsala wine
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) diced italian tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried oregano
- 1/2 (teaspoon) black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Place whole sausages and 1/3 cup water in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cover, and cook 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and thinly slice.
- Return sausage to skillet. Stir in garlic, onions, peppers, and Marsala wine. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until sausage is cooked through. Stir in diced tomatoes, black pepper, and oregano. Cook about 2 minutes more, then remove from heat. Serve over cooked pasta.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C