Apricot-Glazed Pork Chops With VeggiesAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5-6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- Pinch seasoning salt, to taste
- 2/3 (cup) apricot preserves
- 2 (tablespoon) soy sauce (wheat free tamari for gluten free)
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) frozen stir fry vegetables with broccoli, onion and bell peppers
- 4 (sheets) aluminum foil, 12x12 inch pieces
- Pinch pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Center one pork chop each on a sheet of aluminum foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Combine apricot preserves, soy sauce and garlic powder. Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture over each pork chop. Arrange vegetables beside pork chops; drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make 4 packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven until pork chops are no longer pink in center.
- Serving suggestion: serve over hot cooked rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C