Broiled Marinated SwordfishAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/3 (cup) lemon juice
- 1 (teaspoon) fresh mint or basil, finely chopped
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 4 (8.0 ounce) swordfish steaks, 1-1/2 inch thick
- Combine lemon juice, mint or basil, and 2 Tbsp. oil in a measuring cup. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place steaks in a shallow bowl and pour marinade over. Marinate 15 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Turn on broiler. Place a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil on broiler rack and brush with remaining oil.
- Remove steaks from marinade and arrange on foil. Reserve marinade.
- Broil steaks about 2 inches from heat source 7 to 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C