Beef EnchiladasAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce can) enchilada sauce
- 1 (pound) lean ground beef
- 1/2 (medium) onion, diced
- 1 (cup) cooked rice (or quick cook some minute rice while meat is browning)
- 1 (cup) shredded colby jack cheese
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pour 1/2-cup enchilada sauce in one 9 x 13 casserole dishes, and set aside.
- Spray non-stick skillet with vegetable oil spray and brown ground beef and half the onion until done.
- Stir the cooked rice into the beef. Add 1 cup of enchilada sauce and 1/2 cup cheese. Mix well.
- To roll enchiladas: Place 1/2 cup of meat mixture in middle of each flour tortilla, roll up loosely and place seam side down in casserole dish. Roll all remaining tortillas and meat (4 tortillas of each).
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over rolled tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot. Serve with sour cream.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C