Steamed Fish With GingerAdd to Cookbook original
- 2/3 (cup) lemon juice
- 1/2 (cup) ginger root; finely minced
- 3 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 2 (tablespoon) sesame oil
- 3 (tablespoon) garlic; finely minced
- 3 (tablespoon) soy sauce
- 2 (pound) sea bass
- Combine lemon juice and minced ginger root. Set aside.
- Combine vegetable and sesame oil in frying pan and heat. Add garlic and saute until light brown. Remove garlic from oil and mix into lemon juice and ginger root mixture.
- Blend in soy sauce. Sprinkle mixture over fish fillets.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and steam for 20 minutes. Note: Fresh banana leaves can be substituted for foil for a nice presentation.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C