Beef And Asparagus PastaAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (pound) bow tie pasta
- 1 (pound) fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1/4 (cup) onion, minced
- 3 (clove) garlic, minced
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water 10 minutes or until almost tender. Add asparagus; continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes or until pasta and asparagus are tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Pour off drippings.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onions and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add beef; toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Combine beef mixture with pasta and asparagus in large bowl; toss well.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C