Smoked Sausage and Potato Hash
- 1 (1.0 pound package) smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 1 (medium) green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/2 (teaspoon) black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet, reserving the drippings. Add the onion and green pepper to the drippings in the skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
- Add hash brown potatoes, salt, and pepper, and cook until potatoes are slightly crisp.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C