Blackened ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) paprika
- 4 (teaspoon) sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (teaspoon) dried thyme
- 1 (teaspoon) lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) pepper, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/3 (cup) mayonnaise
- 2 (tablespoon) water
- 2 (tablespoon) cider vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, I teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, thyme, lemon-pepper, cayenne and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper; sprinkle over both sides of chicken. Set aside. In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, water, vinegar and remaining salt, and sugar.
- Grill chicken, covered, over indirect medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting frequently with remaining sauce. Serve with reserved sauce.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C