Sweet & Sour Smoked Sausage Stir-FryAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) smoked sausage, sliced diagonally 1/4" thick
- 2 (medium) green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 (medium) onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (tablespoon) sesame oil
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- 4 (tablespoon) sweet and sour sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, to taste (optional)
- 4 (cup) white rice, cooked
- Place the sliced sausage in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove sausage and reserve.
- Add green bell pepper, onion and sesame oil to same skillet and stir-fry for 10 minutes, or until all vegetables are crisp tender. Add the sausage and stir mix together well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sweet and sour sauce and hot pepper sauce, if using. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, allowing all the flavors to blend. Serve over white rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C