The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
1 1/2 (pound) large shrimp -- peeled, deveined, rinsed and patted dry
1/3 (cup) cornstarch
1/2 (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
1 (tablespoon) honey
1 (tablespoon) freshly squeezed lime juice
2 egg whites
3/4 (cup) shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch and cayenne pepper. Season with salt.
- In small bowl, combine lime juice and honey. Slowly add in egg whites and continue to stir until combined.
- Place coconut in a thin layer on a flat dish.
- Take each shrimp and first dip into cornstarch mixture, then in egg white mixture and finally roll in the coconut.
- Place on the baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and the coconut is lightly toasted.