Balsamic Baked TilapiaAdd to Cookbook original
- 3 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (whole) yellow onion, halved and sliced
- 1 (whole) red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (tablespoon) balsamic vinegar
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 2 (8.0 ounce fillet) tilapia fillets
- 1 (cup) blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onion and red pepper in the oil until onion is tender and golden, and peppers are slightly soft, about 10 minutes. Stir balsamic vinegar into the vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
- Rub tilapia filets with 2 teaspoons olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Place fillets in a small baking dish, and top with the balsamic onion mixture. Sprinkle fish evenly with blue cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily, approximately 15-20 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C