Orange Glazed Chicken BreastsAdd to Cookbook original
- 3 (teaspoon) olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (teaspoon) cornstarch
- 1/2 (teaspoon) ground mustard
- 1/2 (cup) orange juice
- 5 (tablespoon) orange marmalade
- 2 (tablespoon) soy sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken for about 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken runs clear.
- While chicken is cooking, mix cornstarch and mustard in small bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Place chicken on serving plate; cover to keep warm. Discard any juices left in the skillet. To make the glaze, pour orange mixture into skillet. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until glaze is thickened. Pour over chicken.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C