Saucy Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
- 8 (5-6 ounce) chicken thighs
- 1/2 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1 1/2 (cup) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 (cup) honey
- 2 (teaspoon) prepared mustard
- 2 (teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 (teaspoon) hot pepper sauce
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 inches from the heat source for 6-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Transfer to a 5-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Pour over chicken; stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Serve.
- Note: You may leave out the hot pepper sauce for a less spicy version.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C