Szechuan Beef Stir FryAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (3/4-inch thick) beef shoulder steaks
- 1 (10.0 ounce package) frozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 3 (tablespoon) water
- 1/2 (cup) sesame-ginger stir fry sauce
- 2 (cup) hot cooked rice
- 1/4 (cup) dry-roasted peanuts
- Combine vegetables and water in large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium
- Meanwhile cut beef steaks into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Heat same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return all beef and vegetables to skillet.
- Add stir-fry sauce; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C