Buffalo TacosAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- (as needed) cooking spray
- 1 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (pound) ground buffalo meat
- 2 (1.0 ounce package) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (14.25 ounce can) refried beans
- 2 (cup) prepared guacamole
- 2 (cup) sour cream
- 1 (6.0 ounce can) sliced black olives
- 1 (bunch) green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 (cup) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the ground buffalo. Cook, breaking up meat with a spoon as it browns, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the contents of 1 taco seasoning packet into the meat and cook a few more minutes.
- Combine the remaining packet of taco seasoning mix with the refried beans in a small bowl. Spread seasoned beans in the prepared baking dish. Layer the buffalo and onion mixture, guacamole, and sour cream over the beans. Top with the black olives, green onions, jalapeno peppers, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, and the ingredients are hot, about 30 minutes. Fill warmed flour tortillas with mixture.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C