Sesame Crusted Tilapia FilletsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (6 ounce fillet) tilapia
- 1 (tablespoon) soy sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) dark sesame oil
- 1/4 (teaspoon) freshly ground pepper
- 6 (tablespoon) sesame seeds
- 1 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- Place fish in single layer in shallow baking dish. Drizzle with soy sauce and sesame oil; sprinkle with pepper. Let stand 10 minutes. Press sesame seeds onto both sides of fillets.
- Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and fish just begins to flake, turning once.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C