Turkey Slaw SandwichesAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/2 (head) cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 (whole) carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1/2 (whole) onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 3/4 (cup) mayonnaise, divided
- 4 sandwich rolls, halved and lightly toasted
- 1 (pound) leftover cooked turkey meat, shredded
- 1 (whole) tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in cabbage and carrots; let stand for 2 minutes then drain in a colander. Rinse well with cold water, then squeeze dry.
- Place shredded cabbage and carrots into a large bowl along with the onion, oregano, and 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Mix together until you have a mixture resembling coleslaw.
- To prepare sandwiches, lightly spread each roll with the remaining mayonnaise and pile with shredded turkey. Place a scoop of curtido on top of the turkey, and finish with sliced tomatoes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C