Mexican MeatloafAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) ground beef
- 1/2 (cup) salsa
- 1 (package) taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 (cup) corn chips, coarsely chopped
- 1 (large) egg, beaten
- 1 (cup) Monterey jack or cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix all ingredients, except cheese, together in a large bowl. Place in a meat loaf pan. Top with cheese.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Slice and serve as meatloaf or serve with nacho chips and top with your favorite cheese.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C