Seared Sirloin With Sweet Balsamic SauceAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) boneless sirloin steak, 1" thick
- 1/4 (cup) red wine (water or beef broth maybe substituted)
- 1 (tablespoon) soy sauce (wheat free tamari for gluten free)
- 1 (tablespoon) worcestershire sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) balsamic vinegar
- 1 (tablespoon) sugar
- Place a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add beef and cook 4 minutes. Turn and cook 4 minutes longer or to your desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining sauce ingredients. Stir to blend and set aside. When beef is done, place on cutting board, cover with foil to keep warm, and let stand. Add sauce mixture to pan residue in skillet.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook 1-2 minutes, scraping bottom and sides of skillet. Serve cooked steak with prepared sauce.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C