Italian Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (tablespoon) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (tablespoon) dried bread crumbs
- 4 (5-6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 1 (26.0 ounce jar) pasta sauce
- 1 (8.0 ounce bag) Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 (pound) fettuccini, cooked as per directions on package
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Dredge pork chops in breadcrumb mixture. Brown chops in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chops in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; pour pasta sauce over chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Sprinkle with Italian cheese blend, and bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked fettuccine.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C