Coffee Marinated Sirloin SteakAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (tablespoon) sesame seeds
- 6 (tablespoon) butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (cup) strong brewed coffee
- 1 (cup) soy sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) white vinegar
- 2 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (pound) beef top sirloin steak, boneless, 1-inch thick
- In a skillet, toast sesame seeds in butter. Add onion and garlic; saute until tender. In a bowl, combine the coffee, soy sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and sesame seed mixture. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for1-2 hours (or longer). Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from steak. Grill steak, covered, over medium-hot heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C); medium, 160 degrees F (71 degrees C); well-done, 170 degrees F (77 degrees C). Warm reserved marinade and serve with steak.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C