Baked Tilapia With Fresh HerbsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (8.0 ounce) skinless tilapia fillets
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 3 (tablespoon) light mayonnaise
- 2 (tablespoon) dried parsley
- 1/2 (tablespoon) dried dill
- lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place fillets on a rimmed baking sheet, flat side down. Season generously with salt and pepper. Divide mayonnaise evenly over tops of fillets; spread evenly using a butter knife. Sprinkle fillets with parsley and dill. Bake until opaque throughout, about 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C