Basil BurgersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) ground beef
- 3 (tablespoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) dried basil
- 1/4 (teaspoon) garlic salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 4 (whole) hamburger buns, optional
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, basil, garlic salt, and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 burger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and cook burgers about 6 minutes, turning once, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), or to desired doneness. Garnish as desired.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C