Vegetarian Fried RiceAdd to Cookbook original
- 1/4 (cup) oil
- 2 (clove) garlic, minced or mashed
- 3 (whole) green onions, sliced
- 4 (whole) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (cup) snow peas
- 2 (whole) eggs
- 3 (cup) cold cooked rice (white or brown)
- 3 (tablespoon) soy sauce, or to taste (sub wheat free tamari for gluten free)
- Heat wok. Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat. Add garlic, green onions, and stir fry until onions are tender. Add mushrooms and snow peas. Saute 2 minutes. Remove vegetables.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil and heat. Add eggs. Stir until set. Remove eggs and break into very small pieces.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil and add rice. Cook, stirring until heated through. Season with soy sauce. Add vegetables and eggs and toss to mix well.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C