Quick GoulashAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (pound) lean ground beef
- 1 (whole) onion, chopped
- 1 (29.0 ounce can) beef broth
- 1/2 (pound) elbow macaroni
- 1 (tablespoon) paprika
- 1 (tablespoon) garlic powder
- 1 (teaspoon) black pepper
- 1 (cup) sour cream
- In a large pot, brown beef and onion over high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring to break up the beef.
- Add broth, macaroni, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-high, cover and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, or until macaroni is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C