Pesto Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5-6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 2 (tablespoon) flour
- 2 (tablespoon) prepared pesto sauce
- As needed olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
- Put flour, salt and pepper on a plate and combine. Dredge both sides of pork chops in flour, and shake off any excess.
- Spray a skillet with the cooking spray and preheat on medium-high. Add the chops and brown on each side for 2-3 minutes. After they are browned, spread the pesto sauce over the chops and put lid on the skillet.
- Continue cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes or to desired doneness. Serve with pesto sauce.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C