Green Chile BurgersAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (4.0 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained
- 1 (teaspoon) beef bouillon granules
- 4 (slice) Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix the beef, diced green chilies, and bouillon. Shape into patties.
- Grill patties 3 to 8 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. Top each patty with cheese about 2 minutes prior to removing from grill.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C