Mushroom Cube SteaksAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 4 (4.0 ounce) cube steaks
- 3 (tablespoon) butter, divided
- 2 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/2 (pound) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (tablespoon) chopped onion
- Place flour in resealable plastic bag and season with salt and pepper. Add steaks; toss to coat. In a skillet over medium heat, brown steak in 2 tablespoons of butter. Remove the steaks; spread each with 1/2 teaspoon mustard. Pour 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce over the steaks.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in remaining butter until tender. Add remaining Worcestershire sauce. Return steaks to skillet; cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh parsley.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C