Baked Tilapia With TomatoesAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (fillet) tilapia
- 1/4 (cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (12.0 ounce can) peeled tomatoes
- 2 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1/2 (cup) finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried thyme
- 1/2 (cup) green olives, sliced
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Oil lightly a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fillets in one layer.
- In a bowl stir together the oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, garlic, and onion.. In the prepared baking dish arrange the fillets, skin sides down, season them with salt, and spoon the tomato mixture over them. Bake the fish, uncovered, in the middle of the oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until it just flakes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C