Cheesy Crockpot ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (8.0 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Mix the undiluted soups together with the garlic powder and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is tender.
- Serve with the sauce over rice or noodles.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C