Barbeque ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (cup) lemon juice
- 1/4 (cup) vegetable oil
- 1/4 (cup) vinegar
- 1 (tablespoon) dried oregano
- 2 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (3.0 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/48 (oz) Salt, to taste
- 1/48 (oz) Black pepper, to taste
- In a large glass bowl mix lemon juice, vegetable oil, vinegar, oregano, and garlic powder. Place chicken pieces in the bowl, and season with salt and pepper. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- On the prepared grill, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear. Internal temperature should be 165 degrees. Periodically brush chicken with the remaining marinade mixture while cooking. Discard any leftover marinade.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C