Barbeque Beef CasseroleAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 1/2 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (large) onion, diced
- 1 (whole) green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (cup) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 (cup) barbeque sauce
- 1 (cup) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 (8.5 ounce package) cornbread mix
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until evenly browned. Add the onion, bell pepper, corn and tomatoes. Cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Drain excess grease, and stir in the barbeque sauce. Spread the beef mixture over the bottom of a baking dish.
- Prepare the cornbread batter mixes according to package directions. Spread the batter over the top of the beef mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is golden brown, and a knife inserted into the center of the cornbread layer comes out clean.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C