Tuna Steaks with TangerinesAdd to Cookbook original
- 3 (cup) water
- 2 (tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 2 (teaspoon) cayenne pepper
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 4 (4.0 ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 (small) tangerine, zested and sectioned
- 1/2 (cup) chopped fresh parsley
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix water, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Place tuna steaks into the mixture, and sprinkle with tangerine zest, tangerine sections and parsley. Cook 15 minutes, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Note: Cilantro may be substituted for parsley and kumquats may be substituted for tangerines.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C