The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
18 chicken tenders
18 (6 inch) skewers
2 (large) lemons, jested and juiced
1/4 (cup) extra-virgin olive oil
(to taste) salt and black pepper
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Reserve 1/4 of marinade.
- Place tenders in a resealable plastic bag with remaining marinade. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade. Thread one tender on each skewer and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil grate on grill. Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Cook tenders on grill 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving platter and brush with the reserved marinade.